Showtime Begins In:
How to Celebrate the Balentayms Day (Singols) (w/ Dedications)
Categories: Non-Erotic Tags: love, heart, Valentine, singles
Hey everyone! Happy Valentine's day! I am excited to celebrate it with my self. Lol Seriously thou, it's for everyone. Who cares? It's one of my fave occassions, more than my birthday in fact. :-)
So to those who do not have someone to spend this day with, I hope you'll find this blog helpful.
1. Wake up with a bang! Nope, not in a sexual way thou! Just be happy that at least you still got another chance to wake up, on a vday, for that matter. Cheers! Take a selfie?
2. Go to work. I know that it fell on a Sunday, but I understand that some, still work on this day. Greet everyone and start scratching out entries from your "to do list". Easy! Think that you are blessed enough to have a work. A lot of people are unemployed these days. :-)
3. Stay at home or go out if it's your day off. Cook good food for your family and spend quality time with them or go out and shove yourself to every cramped up area all over the metro. Indulge!
4. Send out greetings! Spread the love! :-) Self explanatory.
5. Buy yourself flowers, chocolates or whatever.Hindi mo kailangan mainggit, bumili ka! Hahaha so what? I bought a ring for myself, pina engrave ko pa ang pangalan ko. Lol Hindi nga lang balentyms noon. My point being, it's not lame to buy something for yourself. Think about shopping!
Most importantly GO TO CHURCH. Not to pray for someone whom you can spend the vday with, next year, but to worship Him. It's a Sunday! :) <3 God's time. (I think everyday should be His time,anyway)
Remember that Balentyms is for everyone. Don't fuss about being single. Do not be bitter and do not give up on love. :-) Teehee *hearts*
Since wala akong valentino. Hahahaha
LAYLA L, my love! You are an awesome woman, inside and out. :-) An epitome of a true and strong person, who doesn't give a flying eff. One of my fave writers. <3 More lettuce, susage and ice cream together, yeah? Xoxo Tagay na!
LAYO AGE, You're a genuinely nice man. NO! You are a great man. A brilliant writer; one of my faves, in fact. Stay that way and drink kape! Hahaha peace. Di na kita bubullyhin swear! Ngayong Vday lang!
LIGHT, MIA ka man, friends pa din! :-) We miss you! Just like layo, you're a genuinely nice, great man. Even if I do not read your stories because, you already know, I still think that you are a good writer. :-) Balik ka na! Plox? Hahaha
Librong Uod, Alam ko di tayo close, but you are one of my fave members here! You already know why! :-)
Anaxarette, you are one of my f...
You might also like to visit: