Not An Affiliate of FSS
Categories: Non-Erotic Tags: Plagiarism
To All The Members:
It has come to our attention that some of the stories submitted here in FSS are being copied and posted in another site (www.pinoykwento.com).
Please be aware that Pinoy Kwento is NOT, in any way, affiliated with FSS.
All our affiliates follow a unique pattern wherein only 90% of the post content is available to the readers. The remaining 10% can be accessed by clicking the "Read More" link found at the bottom of each post. Any reader who clicks on that link will be redirected to www.filipinosexstories.com where they need to sign up (for new users) or login (for existing members).
Furthermore, all our affiliates show the stories with their original authors, in the same way as these are posted here in FSS. We do NOT use the byline "admin" on any article that is not written originally by the admin.
To All Our Valued Authors:
We apologize for this inconvenience but as of yet, there is no absolute solution of making your posts non-copiable. Even if we disable the conventional "select-copy-and-paste" feature, a lot of ways can still be done by anyone who wants to plagiarize your literary works.
Thank you for posting your stories here in FSS. We truly value your efforts.
We do hope that these incidents of plagiarism won't affect your enthusiasm in sharing your stories with us.
To everyone, thank you for supporting our si...
You might also like to visit: